Adding steps to your workflow can be completed in a matter of minutes. While Autofy does allow users to create very specific sync steps, there are four pieces of information required to complete the creation of a step. The Source Channel, Source Object, Destination Channel and Destination Object.
Keep reading for a basic overview of how to create a brand new step.
- Click Add Step at the bottom of your workflow.
2. Select your source channel.
3. Select your Source Object.
4. Select your Destination Channel.
5. Select your Destination Object.
6. Hit Save at the top of the page.
That's it! By following these steps you now have a step that will allow you to sync data.