A feature built into the Status Center is the option to "Reprocess" a record that was picked up during your sync. This means you can rerun your sync for a single record directly from the Status Center.
Why would this be helpful? Well, lets imagine you run your sync and everything works flawlessly except for one or two Opportunities that did not sync because you forgot to add a line item. You fix the Opportunities in Salesforce and are ready for Autofy to sync them again. So, what is the best way to go about this? Reprocessing them from the Status Center is the option for you.
Keep reading to find out how it works.
How to Reprocess a Record in Autofy:
- Login to your Autofy Account and navigate to the Status Center.
- Locate the record(s) with an error and click the record to see the error message and determine what caused this record to fail.
3. Make the necessary adjustments within your Source or Destination Channel. (In the example above, the user will need to add an item to the Opportunity in Salesforce).
4. Go back to the Status Center and use the filters to select the workflow the record failed to sync on.
5. Select the record(s) that you would like to reprocess by checking the box next to the record. If you would like to reprocess all of the records, click the box at the top of the list.
6. Click the Reprocess button to start the sync.
7. The sync progress window will pop up and resync your record(s).
Have a few more questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com