From time to time you may receive an alert, similar to the screenshot below, notifying you that Autofy cannot connect to Salesforce. This message simply means you need to reestablish your connection with Salesforce before running another sync.
How do I reestablish my connection with Salesforce?
1. Navigate to the Connections page within your Autofy Account.
2. Click Connection Settings under your Salesforce connection.
3. Click Connect. (Note: If you want to sync with your Sandbox be sure to check the box next to 'sandbox'.)
4. A window will appear where you can enter your Salesforce credentials and click Log In. (Note: If the window does not appear please check your URL bar for a pop up blocker and disable all pop ups as necessary.)
5. You should now be connected with Salesforce.
Have questions? Reach out to our support team at email@example.com