Here at Autofy, we understand that business needs are always changing. This is why we have made it easy for you to manage your company's Autofy users. Whether you need to add a new user, remove a user, update user access levels or reset passwords, it can all be done simply by following the steps below.
1. Login to your Autofy Account at autofy.propelware.com.
2. Click on your company name in the top right corner.
3. Click on Account.
4. At the top of the page you will see a list of all of your Active Users and you will have the ability to modify them using the drop down menu to the right. Or, you can add a new user by clicking the "Add New User" button on the left.
5. To add a new user, simply fill out the users Name, Email Address and choose if you would like them to have Admin or User rights. Then click the "Add New User" button.
6. Once you add a new user, they will appear in your list of active users and a welcome email will be sent to them with a link for them to create a password. Once your new user completes this process they will be able to login to your Company's Autofy Account with their login credentials.
That's it! You now know how to add and manage users on your Autofy Account.
Still have questions? Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.