Switching your Salesforce connection from the Sandbox Org to the Production Org is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Login to your Autofy Account and navigate to the Channels Page.
- Click on Channel Settings under your Salesforce Channel.
- Click Disconnect.
4. Uncheck the "Sandbox" box.
5. Click Connect
6. A window should appear for you to enter the credentials for your Production Org. (If a window does not appear check the URL of your web browser for a pop-up blocker. If there is a pop-up blocker disable it and click Connect again.
7. Enter the appropriate credtials and follow the prompts to complete the connection.
8. Once the connection is complete your channel settings will look like the example below.
Having trouble connecting? Contact us at email@example.com.