Connecting Autofy to Salesforce is quick and easy. Simply follow the steps below to connect your channel.
1. Login to your Autofy Account at autofy.propelware.com.
2. Click on "Channels" on the left hand menu.
3. Under the Add Channel section find Salesforce and click the "Add Channel" button to add Salesforce to your list of Connected Channels.
4. Once Salesforce appears under your list of Connected Channels, click "Channel Settings" under the Salesforce logo.
5. A new window will pop up. From here you will want to determine if you would like to connect your Salesforce Production account or your Salesforce Sandbox account. If you would like to connect to your Sandbox, simply check the box next to "Sandbox". If you want to connect to your Production account leave the box unchecked.
6. Then click connect.
7. A new window prompting you to enter your Salesforce credentials will pop up. (If a window does not pop up, you may need to disable your pop up blocker.)
8. Enter your Salesforce credentials and follow the prompts. The window will automatically close once you are connected.
9. Go back to your Autofy page and click "Close" in the Salesforce Channel window.
10. Check your Autofy Channels page and it should now show you are connected to Salesforce.
That's it! You are one step closer to syncing with Autofy!
Still have questions? Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.